November 13, 2007





Outdoor Fun

I should clarify my title. It was outdoor fun for the kids, not for me, as I was the one raking up all the leaves and putting them in nice piles for the kids to jump in. It took me the whole 2 hrs while Jacob was at school to get all the leaves in our backyard into nice piles, then when he got home I let them go jump in the piles. In the short time that it took me to shower and go pick up Jacob, a ton more leaves had fallen on the ground. Hmmm, why did I even bother? I yes I am waiting until Saturday when Dave is home and can help me put all the leaves into garbage bags. By that time all my piles will probably be scattered everywhere. It was a good workout anyway. :)


1 comment:

Heidi said...

Jumping in leaves was the best as a kid. You are a good mommy for going to all that trouble for the kids to have fun and make memories!!