November 25, 2007

Since I didn't have any new pictures to post, and cuz i thought this looked like fun, here's a game post for you!
I'll post a real entry later, but for now I am just doing brainless stuff.


7 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

THANKS for the help with getting rid of the weird spanish spam comment. :) I haven't tried the game yet, but when I get a boring moment at work I'll give it a try!

Danielle said...

Ok my high score is 1202, what did you get?

Danielle said...

oh no did it one more time, 1748!

Staci said...

pretty impressive danielle. so how many times did you try? it gets addicting, doesn't it? I think my highest was around 1100, so you're 1748 is much better. i'll have to keep trying now. :)
Game on!

Danielle said...

1832

Danielle said...

I like to play this game while my new photos are being uploaded onto blogger...now my new high score is 1932-don't mess...

Staci said...

Yeah I'll just give up now. My memory isn't that great. You win!