November 1, 2007






Cornbelly's Corn Maze
Jacob was out of school on Tuesday for UEA, so I thought it would be fun to go to the corn maze at thanksgiving Point. My cousin Emily came with me along with her four kids. We had a great time. There were tons of activities for the kids to do. The kids loved being inside the corn maze. I don't know if Emily had as much fun, since she was trying to push Jack in a stroller through all the corn husks and uneven ground. We found our way out eventually, and we were relieved to see the Victory bridge! One of the activities the kids also loved were these huge jumping pillows. They also had a kiddie corral where the kids could do go carts races and dig in the dirt, play on swings made of rubber, and lots of kid friendly stuff. So overall we had a great day!








2 comments:

emily said...

Thanks for a fun day! That is probably the worst picture I have ever seen of Jack, but the rest are all very cute!:) Hopefully we'll see you guys again soon!

Heidi said...

Corn mazes are so fun!! We of course don't have any here but I remember going in Idaho and it was a blast!!