Dave and I on our iceskating date
When I was pulling up the classic skating pictures with the kids I realized that I never posted pictures of our double date with our friends Jeremy and Heidi Kjar to the Gallivan Center, an outdoor ice rink in Salt Lake. We went back in December and we had a great time getting out on the ice and skating around. It had been quite awhile since Dave and I had been ice skating together. We went back in Provo when we were first married. Here are some photos from our ice skating adventure.
When I was pulling up the classic skating pictures with the kids I realized that I never posted pictures of our double date with our friends Jeremy and Heidi Kjar to the Gallivan Center, an outdoor ice rink in Salt Lake. We went back in December and we had a great time getting out on the ice and skating around. It had been quite awhile since Dave and I had been ice skating together. We went back in Provo when we were first married. Here are some photos from our ice skating adventure.

This is me being a dork and attempting a turn on the ice. There's a cute picture of my friend Heidi and I on her blog, but my battery died and I didn't get a shot on my camera.









1 comment:
That was a party:). I'll have to give you a copy of the one of me and you. That pic at the bottom of you trying to do some professional moves brought back some memories!
Post a Comment