New blog address
So for those of you reading this you successfully logged on to my blog with my new address. Congratulations. I figured that having my last name in the previous address was probably a security risk, so I changed it. There's also another reason for the change....can any of you guess what that might be? That's right, there will no longer be just four of us, it's soon to be five! Yes, I'm pregnant!!! I'm due around September 23rd. So that puts me at around 9 weeks right now. We're all very excited to be having a new addition to our family. Jacob of course would like a little brother, and Kera wants a little sister. One of them will get their wish. We'll find out in a couple months which one it will be. Right now I'm suffering the the first trimester nausea and fatigue. I was lucky enough to have my doctor prescribe a little miracle pill called Zofran, which has helped cut down on the sickness tremendously. Thank goodness for that!
Well, I'm sure that I'm not the only one out there who is expecting. If there's anyone willing to share the news that they're pregnant as well, I'll be anxious to hear about it.









11 comments:
Congratulations guys! I'm so happy and excited for you. And no, I have no similar announcement.
Congrats...I am so happy for you. Thanks for the blog address update- I've now added you to my list of links~
Contrats! That is great news. Hopefully our baby boy (just 1 month to go) will have somebody to play with!
Congrats! The kids must be so excited! And no I don't have that kind of announcement either, mine is a little different, I'm selling mine! =) lol. I predict girl!
Yeah!! Congrats! That is so exciting and hopefully your nausea will pass soon. Keep us updated on your progress!
Congrats....that is so awesome!!! I'm so excited foryou.
Yeah! I'm so excited for you! Thank goodness for Zofran...I have other friends that have sworn by it as well. Congrats you two!
I am so excited for you Staci:).
I already knew this fabulous news but reading it here makes it even more real! Yay- my guess is Kera will get her wish...another girl!
Thank you for all your help with Bunco- it would NOT have went as well without your help, you helped me a ton! I owe you- come get more pasta if you run out;). I've got PLENTY! ha Thanks again.
You're welcome Heid. It was a fun night. And it's always great to win the big bunco prize. I'll enjoy that 1/2 hour massage immensely.
What?!? You kept this a secret the other night and didn't tell us? That is so exciting-congratulations on the new baby! Your family is so cute! I'll have to keep popping in to say "hi". Lori (from bunco)
Post a Comment