Trip to Classic Fun Center
My sister, Cheri,and I made plans to take our kids to Classic Fun Center in Sandy on Monday for the President's Day holiday. She didn't have to work, and both of our husbands did, so we thought it would be fun to get together with the kids and take them to Classic. It was my first time going, and I was impressed with all they had to do for the kids there. They have a big bounce zone area, and there's a new Jungle play area that seemed fun. Jacob and Maya had a good time going through it. Kera probably wouldn't have enjoyed it, and she probably would have tried to get me to go through it with her. Not a good idea for a pregnant woman who still gets a bit queazy to crawl around on my hands and knees and try to squeeze in tight spaces. They also had a laser tag that Zane and Zach had fun with. But the part that Kera enjoyed the most was the skating! It was her first experience with roller skates. She got Barbie rollerskates, which I'm sure made all the difference. They were the Fisher Price kind that slip on over your shoes. So they were really easy to skate around on. She didn't want to take them off! She was such a big girl and wanted to skake all by herself. She wouldn't even let me hold her hand most of the time. Yes, Cheri and I sported some rollerskates, and yes it's been quite awhile for both of us. I have to say I much prefer rollerblades, or even iceskates over those four wheeled ancient skates. I guess I could've rented rollerblades if I really wanted to, I just didn't think it would be that big of a difference. Anyway, the kids all skated and had a great time, except poor Jacob. It was his first experience with rollerskates as well, and we didn't get him the Fisher Price kind, it was the real deal for him. He could not stay up for the life of him, poor kid. It's probably my fault for not exposing him to rollerskates at an earlier age. We've just never bought our kids skates.
Jacob and Kera had a great time playing with their cousins and aunt Cheri. Thanks for the invite Cheri. And thank you also for buying the pizza. I don't think I ever thanked you for that. And I didn't intend on you buying it either, but thanks! Here are some pictures of the day on the rink.
Jacob and Kera had a great time playing with their cousins and aunt Cheri. Thanks for the invite Cheri. And thank you also for buying the pizza. I don't think I ever thanked you for that. And I didn't intend on you buying it either, but thanks! Here are some pictures of the day on the rink.












2 comments:
It is a fun place, huh? I took my kids there over Christmas break with my mom and Craig. Thank goodness Craig was there because he got to do all of the inflatable stuff with the kids. It's exhausting! Yeah, we haven't exposed our kids much to roller skates either. When we went, we just got the scooters and they had a grand ole' time! We should go together sometime!
Kera is so cute! That looks fun:)
Post a Comment