August 23, 2008

Kera as Barbie Mariposa

Kera's aunt Carrie came up last night to buy Jacob a backpack for his first day of school. (I'll post pics of Jacob on his first day later. He starts 1st grade on Monday.) So while we were at the store she told Kera she could pick out one thing. This is what she chose, a Barbie Mariposa dress up outfit. Then this morning she wanted me to take a video clip of her in her new dress. Here's Kera, the magical butterfly fairy.




2 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

Those pics are SO cute Stacie! I love them. I could see her getting a job at Disneyland when she gets older and being Belle or Cinderella. She is cute enough that she totally could- her little face is so cute.

Anonymous said...

She looks so precious in the outfit...I hope Jacob had a great first day of school.