Fun Blog Post "10 Questions about Mom"
I saw this idea on some other blogs and thought it would be fun to see what my kids would say to these questions.
Here are Kera's (age 3) answers to the following questions:
1. What does mom always say?
Kera: "You can get it out yourself" (I had just told her this a few minutes before when she wanted one of her toys out of the closet)
2. What makes mom happy?
Kera: "When I say I love you mom"
3. What makes mom sad?
Kera: "If I don't love you"
4. How does mom make you laugh?
Kera: "If you tickle me"
5. How old is mom?
Kera: 30 (I was pretty impressed that she knew this)
6. How tall is mom?
Kera: "This tall (arm stretched out as high as it can go)
7. What does mom like to do?
Kera: "eat breakfast"
8. What is moms job?
Kera: "to clean the dishes"
9. What is mom's favorite food?
Kera: "chicken" (we do seem to eat that a lot)
10. How do you know mom loves you?
Kera: Because you take me to fun places like Kangaroo zoo and Jungle Jim's
Here are Jacob's (age 6) answers to these questions:
1. What does mom always say?
Jacob: "Good morning" (could be worse, right?)
2. What makes mom happy?
Jacob: "When I give you a hug"
3. What makes mom sad?
Jacob: "When I don't give you a kiss when you leave"
4. How does mom make you laugh?
Jacob: "By telling me funny jokes"
5. How old is mom?
Jacob: "30"
6. How tall is mom?
Jacob: "I don't know"
7. What does mom like to do?
Jacob: "Have family home evening with us"
8. What is moms job?
Jacob: "To take care of us"
9. What is moms favorite food?
Jacob: "pizza"
10. How do you know mom loves you?
Jacob: "Because you give me kisses and hugs"
I have to agree with most of their answers. My kids know me pretty well!
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago









1 comment:
That is so cute! I will have to give that a try! I hope you aren't too uncomfortable, just hang in there!
Post a Comment