Update
Well, I did take Kera to the doctor yesterday. The doctor did a throat culture and gave her an exam. She said that it doesn't seem like a stomach virus, due to the fact that she only feels sick early in the mornings and is fine throughout the day. She has had a significant appetite loss, although she didn't eat too much before this problem. The doc had the idea that she may have some type of reflux and that's why she wakes up in the night with the need to vomit. So last night I gave her some prescribed Previcid and she didn't wake up this morning feeling sick. She also slept down in Jacob's room with him, so if it was something in her room making her sick, it could still be that. I'm gonna try another Previcid tonight and have her sleep in her room. Maybe it will rule out the room being the problem. This afternoon though she did start to say her tummy hurt as we were out running errands. Maybe this has something to do with the heat? She gets too hot and then feels nausious? Who knows! Hopefully she'll start feeling better now and there will be no more bouts of vomiting. Thank you everyone for your advice. I am glad to hear your opinions and your concerns. If there are any new developments I'll let everyone know.
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago









4 comments:
I'm glad you took her in, but it's always frustrating when you can't get a definitive answer! I hope what you are trying works out! Good luck!
Hope you guys had fun Fri watching your movie! What did you rent? We ended up getting "Bucket List"- it
was actually pretty good. Talk 2 you soon!
look who finally got a google account are you not proud of me?
Yes Carrie I'm proud that you finally got a google account and can now make comments on my blog!
Post a Comment