Here's a look at our home on christmas morning. I love watching the kids come downstairs and seeing the sheer joy and excitement when they see what Santa has left for them. My parents were here visiting. They stayed at our house on Christmas Eve and they were there Christmas morning. It was fun having them there with us, and they got to see the excitement of the kids on christmas morning too. Jacob was awake in his room when I went in there at about 7:45 a.m. I was surprised that he hadn't come in our room earlier to wake us up. When I went in his room to see if he'd gone downstairs to peek, he said "no, I'm just waiting for everyone to get up." How thoughtful of him to let us sleep. Most kids would be up at the crack of dawn either begging their parents to get up or sneaking a peak at what Santa had brought. Hopefully every year he'll be so kind.
Jacob and Kera opening one of Santa's gifts, an Fisher Price Easy Link game system for the computer. Kera can now go downstairs, turn on the computer and get on the game system and play all by herself. It didn't take her long to figure that out!
Kera looking at her Baby Alive doll. She also got some "My Little Ponies" that she loves and a Barbie Island Princess. Oh, and she really likes playing with her Princess cash register
Kera giving Baby Alive a kiss. Grandma helped her pick out a name for her ,"baby Sadie", but she still calls her "baby alive."

One of the things Santa brought Jacob was an art desk with built in cupholders and a paper roll. He's really been into drawing lately. He would constantly be asking for paper to draw on. He'd scatter his crayons all over the kitchen table and have papers everywhere. He went through a whole Costco pack of construction paper, over 500 sheets in about a month. Santa thought he'd be smart and bring him this art table with a built in paper roll. I'm sure we'll be looking for more rolls of paper soon. He also got a Cranium Carnival Clubhouse, which he and Kera have had fun playing in.
Here's grandma showing Kera all the stuff that Santa brought her for Christmas. Her big gift was a Baby Alive doll that eats real baby food and even poops in her diaper. What was Santa thinking??









3 comments:
Thanks for showing these fun pictures. Kera and Jacob are so cute. It looks like you got thems some fun gifts:). They are lucky to have such a nice mom! Talk 2 you soon, Heidi
Don't you just love Barbie Island Princess? I think Kali has everything from that movie!
Looks like Santa was good to you guys! It's so fun with kiddos! I love how Kera is such a girl! She is totally into all the girlie stuff...that is so cool!
Post a Comment