Valentines Hairbows
Hey everyone! I decided to make some valentines hairbows and see if I can sell some at a local Craft Boutique. I haven't taken them to the boutique yet, but I thought I'd post some pictures of some of the bows that I made for any of you who may be interested in buying some for your little girls. If you like them and want to buy a pair, just email me at mail4staci@yahoo.com or you can post a comment here on my blog. I know Valentines Day is coming up soon, so let me know if you want to buy some and I'll mail them out to you, either first class (up to a week) or Priority mail (2-3 days). Thanks!
Small flower clips with small red and white heart metal charm (1.99 pair)
large 4" wide sheer red heart bows layered w/ red gingham ribbon and smaller black and white bow with silver metal charm in center (5.99 pair)
4" wide red and white polka dot bows layered w/ red grosgrain ribbon, white rick rack, pink and red heart grosgrain bow, and silver heart charm in center (4.99 pair)
Red grosgrain ribbon bows layered with pink and white rick rack, topped with a pink heart grosgrain ribbon with a pink and red heart metallic charm in center (3.99 pair)
3.5" White grosgrain bows layered with pink and red hearts ribbon, white rick rack, red and white polka dot ribbon wrapped around bow and small pink metallic accent in center (2.99 pair)
**Each of the bows have the edges heat sealed to prevent fraying, and have a 1.5" alligator clip attached to the backs










1 comment:
cute idea Stace! I love them!!
Post a Comment