Funny Prayer
I want to write this down here on my blog so I don't forget the funny thing Jacob said during the dinner prayer tonight. Jacob often comes up with some pretty lengthy prayers when its his turn to pray. Tonight he while he was praying he said "Please help us to Choose the Right and not to choose the LEFT". I couldn't help but laugh (to myself of course) after he said that. After the prayer I told him that I thought it was funny. I explained that when we choose the right, we're choosing the right way, not right or left, meaning a direction. He said, "well, when you choose the left that means you're making a bad choice. Okay, how could I argue with his logic? Kids come up with some clever stuff sometimes, don't they??









2 comments:
So cute. I told Jer last night I can't wait to have kids just to hear the funny things they say like this. I kind of forgot how funny they are until I read my friends blogs and they write about the things they say. :)
How sweet!! That is good that you are writing down this stuff so you won't forget it! They say the funniest and off-the-wall stuff sometimes!!
Post a Comment