Sledding Fun
I took Jacob and Kera sledding at the park yesterday. They really wanted to build a snowman, but the snow was so soft and it wouldn't pack up into a ball very well, so we gave up on that idea and I told them I'd take them sledding instead. We went sledding another time about a month ago, and I planned on taking pictures of them with my camera, but my battery died. So I came prepared with fresh batteries yesterday. I really would love a new digital camera with a battery charger, instead of having to replace the AA batteries ALL THE TIME! That's on my wish list right now. Anyway, the kids and I had fun sledding down the hill a few times. Here are some videos and pictures of the trip. Enjoy!












4 comments:
I would almost consider missing the snow for a chance to go sledding, then I remind myself that I am complaining of the cold without snow, say it I'm a wimp. Happy Belated Birthday to Dave and Kera!
I would love for the kids to experience snow for just one day-but I'll take the sun any day of the week!
Hey Stace...get rechargable batteries and a battery charger. It saves a lot of money and frustration! Just get an extra set of batteries so you can swap them out! Definitely worth it. I need to take my kids sledding...you're a good mom.
Cute Stacie- especially with the song "I have been blessed playing in the background"- that made it really cute!:) Looks fun!
Post a Comment