January 7, 2008


Happy 31st Birthday Honey

Today is Dave's 31st birthday! The kids and I surprised him at work this morning with a balloon bouquet and some chocolates. It was my first time visiting him at work, so I got to take a tour of the office. I guess it was about time I stopped by, he's only been working there for a year!! After work we went to Red Robin for dinner, then came home and had cake and ice cream. Dave and I are also going to be lucky enough to stay overnight without the kids in Salt Lake at a Bed & Breakfast for his birthday. His sister Carrie will stay here and watch them for us for the night on Saturday.
All in all I think he had a good birthday. In honor of his specail day I thought I'd take an idea from a friend's blog and give Dave a little tribute:


Eight Reasons I love my Husband:


1. He is one of the most dedicated and hardest workers I know

2. I am completely comfortable and can be myself around him

3. He is my best friend and the love of my life

4. He is smart about financial matters and we have never gone into debt since the day we got married

5. He is a wonderful father and loves his children with all his heart

6. He is always trying to improve himself

7. He is a worthy priesthood holder and has a firm testimony of the gospel

8. He is tall, dark (haired) and handsome!


2 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

I hope Dave reads this soon!
You guys are a fun couple. I mean
who else would make animal noises with us during a game of dominoes.
Happy Belated B-day Dave:).

Staci said...

He finally read it last night after you guys left. I loved it and was really touched by it.
We had a great time too. Sunday night game night rules!!