Here is a slideshow from Kera's princess birthday party that we had on Saturday. We invited four other girls from the neighborhood and had them all come dressed in their favorite princess costume. The girls had a great time. They played "Pin the heart on the princess crown", they decorated their own tiaras, we had a Princess pinata, they had lunch and cake and ice cream and we even painted their fingernails! They truly were pampered little princesses.
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago











3 comments:
So cute! It looks like a very fun party and the cake sure turned out cute! You are a good mom! I used to do fun parties like that...now just looking at the pictures makes me tired!:) I can't believe how grown up she looks. Time flies, doesn't it?
Yes! I have to tell you something funny about the cake. It actually really didn't turn out like I wanted it to. The cake was way to moist and I could not frost it let alone build layers on it. When I was looking online at Zurchers for princess party stuff, I saw a picture of Paige and the princess castle you made for her 4th bday. I was surprised to see her on the site. You gave detailed instructions on how to build the castle cake. I should have used your instructions instead of the book of cake decorating that I had. Your cake was awesome! I was intimidated!
So cute staci. Looks like it was so much fun! I want to have a princess party!
Post a Comment